Free COPD Resources
Being informed about the choices available to you is an essential part of managing COPD. We’ve brought together a selection of resources from trusted organisations to help you build your knowledge of the condition.
British Lung Foundation
- A short overview of COPD, with a useful infographic-style diagram of the pulmonary system.
- An overview of the various forms of COPD treatment, from smoking cessation through to surgery.
- Useful publications, free to download.
- A self-assessment ‘patient passport’ to guide conversations with your healthcare team.
- A wealth of information and support from the foundation’s homepage.
- A detailed explanation of COPD for patients looking for more insight into the condition.
Healthy Lungs for Life/The European Lung Foundation
- A downloadable infographic about the disease.
- A factsheet on living well with COPD.
- A free guide to living an active life with COPD.
- Explanation of spirometry test and results.
The European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients’ Associations (EFA)
COPD.com (For US patients)
Disclaimer: GSK are not accountable for content on any external website. The above links do not intend promotion.